Friday, December 31, 2010

Amravati

Hey All,
We've made it to Amravati! My new host's name is Sanjay who has 14 members in the house. Upon arrival I took a nap for 1 hour and then walked downstairs to sit with Sanjay's dad. He doesn't speak much english, so most of our communication results in confused looks. I'm currently sitting in Sanjay's motor oil business awaiting the new year, which should arrive in 5 hours!

Hardware and internet complications have made video updates difficult. I will say that I've taken over 8 hours of video!

1 comment:

  1. Happy NEW Year to you all....and all your host families from AFAR.... we will be celebrating with friends tonight....while you sleep. Kelly, in Redmond, Wa. says, may all your ROTARY dreams come true in 2011.
    NAMASTE'....
    Kelly Kyle
    www.RedmondRousersRotary.org

    ReplyDelete